Board of Director's Meeting
February 23, 2018 - 7:00 pm
February 24, 2018 - AGM
- 9:00 Introductions
- 9:15 - 10:00 Livestock & Forage Strategy - Shelley Jones - Gov’t of Sask
- 10:00 CCIA- new RFID goat tags - Anne Burnett Burgess
- 11:30 Patriot Fencing- building proper goat fence - Jason Williams
- Producers Round Table Meeting - 11:00am – 1:00 ( including lunch)
- 1:00 – 3:00 On Farm Food Safety Course for goats present by Dr. F. Uelinger U of S (this is about a 2 hour course )
- 3:00 Brennan Jack - Heartland Livestock- Marketing & what buyers are looking for
- 5:00 - 6:00 SGBA Annual General Meeting – all members
$50.00 for SGBA members
Pre-register for a chance to win a one-year annual membership!
Nominations for Board of Directors Members
Please be aware that the nominations must be received by December 31/17 for consideration. If you have any questions regarding nominations, please contact one of the existing board members.
The 2018 SGBA AGM and Conference will be held Febuary 24/18 at the Best Western Plus Eastgate in Regina.